Monday 13 October 2014

Monday Catch Up: Planning my Halloween Bakes

I had such an epic weekend. I finally dragged Rob to watch Box Trolls, which is definitely worth a watch as the story is quite different and really original. No spoilers, but totally watch it. If not for the great Laika animation style. I love all of the Laika films, in fact, I'm dressing up as one of them for Halloween. That's all I'm revealing for now...

So I'm still planning my Halloween bakes. I definitely want to use some bits that I bought at the Cake and Bake Show. But that will be posted on Wednesday, because I've been neglecting Baking Basics 101 lately.

Blog wise-I'm planning to pick it back up soon, but for now, I've got some ideas... Also, I'm hoping to write more recipes that expand the baking and sweet world as well soon. Also I'm thinking of writing restaurant reviews too. I'm publishing a dummy one that I wrote in the summer and I've been itching to publish. Stay tuned for that.

I'm thinking of joining a gym because ever since my holiday in August, I've been getting super lazy >.< and I defos need to get my lazy butt off the sofa and into a treadmill. Not that I'm a good example of gym bunny. I don't like the concept of gym but it keeps you fit and I guess it beats having a treadmill in a cramped flat.

I'm also happy to say that Humpy the Slug has moved on to another house or maybe he found a lovely slipper to settle down with and make sluggy-slipper babies with. So that shoe humper is gone!

I hope you all have a great start to the week!
Bake On! Penny x

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...